onsdag 7 december 2011

Greetings from Switzerland

Hello everybody!
It's already a long time since I was in sweden. The last six month went by so quickly and its already december now :P time for christmas but we still have no snow here in switzerland, it's too bad and not really normal... so there's no christmas spirit at all...

Concerning the floorball my team and me are really really in a deep at the moment, we lost the last six games including the cup match the last seven :( our coach and we are a little helpless :-S
I wish you and martin could all be here to help us out of the misery... ;) I miss you and the cheerfulness in the team.

By the way we really need a goalkeeper and some scorers ;) so if somebody wants to come to switzerland just tell me and I'll arrange everything :P but howsoever you are all very welcome also if you just come for holiday :o)

warm regards
Kram Caro :)

2 kommentarer:

jonken sa...

Hi Caro!
How nice to hear from you! I hope the luck will turn soon for your team so you will start to win. We miss you too!

Hårte sa...

Hi Caro! Nice to hear from you! We miss you to! I think that you're going to win all the games after Christmas, à new year and new games :) Jag håller tummarna - fingers crossed. Kram!!